Delhi Technical Campus
Promoted by the founders of Mayoor School, Noida (in collaboration with GC MAYO College, Ajmer), Delhi Technical Campus provides the most sought after programmes affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The Institute imparts technical education in the fields of Engineering, Architecture and Management, and maintains a young and vibrant all-round approach to ensure that the Delhi-Tech experience is high quality and most constructive by nature.
Year of Establishment: 2013
The foremost objective behind the conduct of this conference is to provide a platform where the academic research communities, experts from industries, scientists and participants come collectively to barter their ideas bridging the breach among industry and academia, in pursuit to peek into the future and to achieve the following:
- To discuss evolution in computational methods and the associated issues in real time implementation
- To discuss various new intelligent technologies and next generation problem solving methodologies.
- To discuss research trends in the related field and hence to promote the research culture.
- To provide an opportunity to all the delegates to discuss their own ideas and application experiences on the common international platform.
- To present the current research trends to foster research relationship between industry and Academia.
- Exposure for the participants regarding review of the latest and upcoming trends in the next few years.